*Welcome New Posters from Canesport Thread*

Advertisement
Canceled my Rivals subscription today and joined this site. Happy to be here.

Will be canceling some time this week as well, as soon as I finish unloading on Ferman and his fellow traitors.
Speaking of traitors, I hope the folks who run this board do not allow some of Gary's buddies/spies/snitches....especially
rappstr who had to get the boot from another Cane site for snitching.

Canceled my Rivals subscription today and joined this site. Happy to be here.

Will be canceling some time this week as well, as soon as I finish unloading on Ferman and his fellow traitors.
Speaking of traitors, I hope the folks who run this board do not allow some of Gary's buddies/spies/snitches....especially
rappstr who had to get the boot from another Cane site for snitching.

For the most part, this WEZ is off limit and most everything goes. The Football and Recruit boards are pretty tight. The board does do a bunch of self policing. Not an bunch of over Modding here; however, a bunch of high quality posters that really won't allow a bunch of that to go on from my experience.

Welcome to the best board I have been a part of in over 12 years.

Shadow has a message for CaneSport subscribers.

Shadow

For any CaneSports Subscribers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that did the right thing and left that site as a result of a MIAMI site providing another forum for Robinson to attack Miami....well done, long time coming.

InsideTheU should be treated the same.

Miami needs a legit site that covers the 'Canes (we are just a message board) and I hope CanesInSight (perhaps CaneInsider) steps right in.

Advertisement
and this is why i left canesport...

Originally posted by gferman:

I agree. I'll say one last thing and then try hard to just ignore all the nonsense and misdirected anger.

We were the ones with basketball coaches that did stupid things.

We were the ones with football coaches who did stupid things.

We were the ones with dozens of athletes with their hands out, even if it was a free drink on South Beach.

We were the ones who thought we needed an equipment guy in the middle of recruiting.

Etc. Etc.

We did this to ourselves.

That is why I dont blame any writer, whether he is the best or a chump.

We are not in this position because of Charles Robinson.

The people working for our athletic department messed up big time.

To the cs refugees who still have access, I'd say go in and pm those left behind telling them about this site. Continue to decimate that traitorous site.

and this is why i left canesport...

Originally posted by gferman:

I agree. I'll say one last thing and then try hard to just ignore all the nonsense and misdirected anger.

We were the ones with basketball coaches that did stupid things.

We were the ones with football coaches who did stupid things.

We were the ones with dozens of athletes with their hands out, even if it was a free drink on South Beach.

We were the ones who thought we needed an equipment guy in the middle of recruiting.

Etc. Etc.

We did this to ourselves.

That is why I dont blame any writer, whether he is the best or a chump.

We are not in this position because of Charles Robinson.

The people working for our athletic department messed up big time.
Wow...
melancia-na-cara.jpg

Wow, just got back online and see this....

Ferman's douchebaggery has hit epic proportions.

Welcome, one and all.

Advertisement
Can somebody help me out where do I go to cancel my subscription to Canesport I've had enough of Gary's bull**** over there ?

new here boys and ready to ROLLLL. cant wait for the season, i cannot believe gary just said all that ****.. sadly i didnt even know about this site previously (WTF) and its got arcade games and shizzzz so clearly i feel comfortably at home as this will be my new time killing machine. but seriously, gary, you serious with that crap? as if we dont know whos fault it is that we're in this position. robinsons a scum bag either way and for some reason gary sat him down and pampered him up during his entire convo with him..

whatever.

pumped to be chillin here now

btw i'm a rising junior at miami so ill try to provide some inside access and stuff from campus as we rock the ACC this year

Advertisement
Can somebody help me out where do I go to cancel my subscription to Canesport I've had enough of Gary's bull**** over there ?

Wish I could. I was banned about 8-9 years ago and couldn't tell you how I stopped paying.

Click on member services in the top right corner on Cs and there'll be a 1-800 number to call, dial it and tell that ****** you're done supporting that garbage. Be strong, she's a little temptress and will do whatever she can to keep ya.

Click on member services in the top right corner on Cs and there'll be a 1-800 number to call, dial it and tell that ****** you're done supporting that garbage. Be strong, she's a little temptress and will do whatever she can to keep ya.

Cribby, you're here too?

Advertisement

Cribby, you're here too?

Yeah, been lurking for 6-7 months. I don't post much but theres tons of good info here .

Canx my scout about a month ago. Boards went to ish and articles were never breaking news...

What's up with this? People still jumping ship and rescuing survivors?

Advertisement
Back