*Welcome New Posters from Canesport Thread*

Advertisement
Welcome All. Some of you need to keep your accounts going so you can feed some information this way. Just make sure you dont copy and paste information; only summarize. Dont post Ferman's stuff though, his **** is garbage.

Thanks.

Why did it take you guys so long to quit?

Yahoo dropped this story last year in the summer, did you just find out Rivals is a subsidiary of Yahoo?

To answer your question from my point of view is I knew Yahoo bought out rivals cause I was a member when it happened long time ago... I was looking forward to the day that all that was published by Robinson would be thrown in his face for being partially if not the majority of the severity of his report to be untrue or unproven... Then this new story is posted again roughly about the same time the last one was before the season to again stir the pot even more with a slanted more vendetta style and a sense of attachment to it as if he has to have his reports to be true in public opinion that violations are rampant in the miami football program... What we know was proven with the suspension of current players from last years team with NCAA agreeing to the length of suspensions and such that he wasnt even hammered about any of his reporting for those instances... I thought the live chat over there based on yesterdays posts were supposed to be questions asked by UM ALUM attorneys that could take him behind the wood shed so to speak... Was a major disappointment in reading the already known questions and answers, the filtering out of questions even if he didnt answer them put them up and let it be known it was asked and he ignored it... Seemed like it was staged by yahoo with canesport and Robinson to have it set up in such a way that Robinson would still be promoting about his first and second articles as fact... No way as a fan or honorable person to run a site like that regardless if it was under Yahoo's umbrella to let him just walk away with out being hammered for 2 hrs about his reporting...

It goes far beyond that. Gary Ferman has this attitude like Canes fans might not want to hear but he was just trying to get the fans the truth. Gary would ask a question and then fail to follow up at all. The clown states that he has determined that Shapiro is "Trustworthy and Reputable" and then a few responses later when asked about the abortion story he claims that the story was "unsubstantiated". How does this clown get away with calling a conman In prison for running a ponzi scheme "trustworthy and reputable" just because he has all the time in the world and decided to sit down with you and has admitted to having a vendetta against Miami? Are you kidding me? He runs a sensationalist hit piece about abortions and then says the abortion story is unsubstantiated and Gary didn't call him out at all?

I know Gary Ferman is completely full of **** but today he became an enemy to the program IMO. He threw the entire program and Al Golden personally under the bar for ratings with zero intention of making this asshat out to be the journalistic hack he is. Then he went on banning any thread or anybody that saw through his BS in typical Ferminator fashion. He claims he had 600 questions and only two hours for interview and just couldn't get to anything. Poor Gary, working so hard you failed to ask the clown one difficult question in response to his avoiding questions and answering questions with more questions?

Al Golden should ban Gary Ferman and Canesport from anything Miami football related after this stunt today. This was nothing short of treason and traitors have no place in this program.

Yahoo dropped this story last year in the summer, did you just find out Rivals is a subsidiary of Yahoo?

To answer your question from my point of view is I knew Yahoo bought out rivals cause I was a member when it happened long time ago... I was looking forward to the day that all that was published by Robinson would be thrown in his face for being partially if not the majority of the severity of his report to be untrue or unproven... Then this new story is posted again roughly about the same time the last one was before the season to again stir the pot even more with a slanted more vendetta style and a sense of attachment to it as if he has to have his reports to be true in public opinion that violations are rampant in the miami football program... What we know was proven with the suspension of current players from last years team with NCAA agreeing to the length of suspensions and such that he wasnt even hammered about any of his reporting for those instances... I thought the live chat over there based on yesterdays posts were supposed to be questions asked by UM ALUM attorneys that could take him behind the wood shed so to speak... Was a major disappointment in reading the already known questions and answers, the filtering out of questions even if he didnt answer them put them up and let it be known it was asked and he ignored it... Seemed like it was staged by yahoo with canesport and Robinson to have it set up in such a way that Robinson would still be promoting about his first and second articles as fact... No way as a fan or honorable person to run a site like that regardless if it was under Yahoo's umbrella to let him just walk away with out being hammered for 2 hrs about his reporting...

It goes far beyond that. Gary Ferman has this attitude like Canes fans might not want to hear but he was just trying to get the fans the truth. Gary would ask a question and then fail to follow up at all. The clown states that he has determined that Shapiro is "Trustworthy and Reputable" and then a few responses later when asked about the abortion story he claims that the story was "unsubstantiated". How does this clown get away with calling a conman In prison for running a ponzi scheme "trustworthy and reputable" just because he has all the time in the world and decided to sit down with you and has admitted to having a vendetta against Miami? Are you kidding me? He runs a sensationalist hit piece about abortions and then says the abortion story is unsubstantiated and Gary didn't call him out at all?

I know Gary Ferman is completely full of **** but today he became an enemy to the program IMO. He threw the entire program and Al Golden personally under the bar for ratings with zero intention of making this asshat out to be the journalistic hack he is. Then he went on banning any thread or anybody that saw through his BS in typical Ferminator fashion. He claims he had 600 questions and only two hours for interview and just couldn't get to anything. Poor Gary, working so hard you failed to ask the clown one difficult question in response to his avoiding questions and answering questions with more questions?

Al Golden should ban Gary Ferman and Canesport from anything Miami football related after this stunt today. This was nothing short of treason and traitors have no place in this program.

Absolutely! He lost all credibility with me last year, but today he gave the U the middle finger for his own selfish gains.

Left canesport when this site was created. Lots of ******* posters at canesport hopefully
They stay with Ferman

Advertisement

Funny you mention that. I'd heard that the previous two regimes had previously made Ferman persona non-grata at Hecht, hence why a lot of his "insider" info had become second hand stuff. Perhaps D$ or Larry could explain the story?

Advertisement
****, sweet that we gots some new posters on here.

Swing on over to the WEZ sometime.

~ Good content

~ Free site

~ No NJtoFLAcane

What more can you ask for?

Advertisement
Wow...I figured some people would see the light and dump that crap site, but this influx of new blood here is impressive.

Welcome, this is what a Canes fan site should be.

Advertisement
I heard Ferman ruined his relationship with UM after he stole a playbook from Butch Davis' office and posted excerpts on his website to prove what an insider he was. Of course, Butch didn't play that and would not let him anywhere near the Hecht after that.

OMG just got home to see this....... great to see all the new blood

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

can't wait for all the new info on the football boards should be an interesting ride through this years football season.... CAN'T WAIT

will ferrrel OMG.jpg

Advertisement
Back