Welcome Back JEFF THOMAS!!!

Advertisement
A28F649F-47AE-4017-90C7-A54F07093BF5.gif

Well let’s check what you’ve said:

* You said the OC will be announced AFTER @DMoney had already said it.

* you said Hurts on Monday. NOPE

* you said Tate Tuesday. NOPE

* you said JT wasn’t comping back. NOPE

What info have you really provided that has actually happened?

tdub is like costanza.

Advertisement
" What do you do if he messes up again - fire him after he came back to you ? There's a saying a about the stripes on a tiger, kid acted out and in the
end suffered no consequence as a result. Risky move.

Last edited:
This JT4 topic tells me 2 things:

1) THE RICHT FAILURE: he and his son failed THE U’s offensive needs big time and players were disgruntled and leaving the program. Hey couldn’t control the animosity in the locker room because they COULD’NT command respect from the players.

If you don’t command respect (ala. Saban and Dabo) your are F*CKING TOAST. RICHT realized he lost control of the ship and retired.

2) MANNY DIAZ ALSO LOST RESPECT FOR RICHT’s HC strategies and LEFT the program. The fact he would sign JT4 back tells me he DISAGREED with what happened to JT4.

Diaz bringing back JT4 with “boom” fan fare tells me he doesn’t think much of Duggans/Richt’s Style of managing the players.

I guarantee you Diaz will sit JT4 down when he’s back and go SCARFACE ON HIS AZZZ—- “kid welcome back, if you ever show up late, miss practice or talk back to our coaches your will be thrown off campus that same minute—- don’t ever test me boy!”

Advertisement
Back