Welcome Back JEFF THOMAS!!!

Advertisement
Have to ask jt4 is one heck of a player and I hope he matures some.but what if he quits on this team again.and it's during a game in a critical situation determining the outcome of a game.especially if that game is against uf or fsu.

Have to ask jt4 is one heck of a player and I hope he matures some.but what if he quits on this team again.and it's during a game in a critical situation determining the outcome of a game.especially if that game is against uf or fsu.

That of course is a possibility but I gotta believe the team leadership will have this guy in line. If this does end up happening, he will rightfully be crucified and potentially kicked off the team again. I have to believe he understands this is his NFL money year so he will not do anything to mess that up.

Advertisement

With Jeff Thomas we have a total of 9 quality receivers, not including the recently knighted Marshall Few. If it comes to that, it’s next man up.

Advertisement
That of course is a possibility but I gotta believe the team leadership will have this guy in line. If this does end up happening, he will rightfully be crucified and potentially kicked off the team again. I have to believe he understands this is his NFL money year so he will not do anything to mess that up.
hope you are right but you do know some kids don't think of tomorrow before they act.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
minion cheer.gif

This makes our 2019 Recruiting a success

Welcome back JT!! Hopefully you will be used early and often

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back