Weight training pics

Where the white folks at?

canes.jpgCPREh7sUcAEVOK5.jpg

Advertisement
Who is that on the far right

Terrance Henley Terrance Henley Bio - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Should have RS last season. Gonna be good in the CB rotation this year. Looks way bigger than 175lb
Thanks

High School: A two-year starter at Ely, Henley intercepted three passes as a senior and six as a junior ... Also a member of Ely's track team, where he has run the 100m in 10.7 seconds ... Chose Miami over offers from James Madison, UAB, FIU, Temple, Tennessee State and Southwest Baptist.

LOL

We beat out a UAB team that didn't even have a football program when we were recruiting Henley. Sometimes, less is more and editing is your friend. They would have been much better off stopping after regaling us with his 10.7 in the 100m track accolades.

Advertisement

Terrance Henley Terrance Henley Bio - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Should have RS last season. Gonna be good in the CB rotation this year. Looks way bigger than 175lb
Thanks

High School: A two-year starter at Ely, Henley intercepted three passes as a senior and six as a junior ... Also a member of Ely's track team, where he has run the 100m in 10.7 seconds ... Chose Miami over offers from James Madison, UAB, FIU, Temple, Tennessee State and Southwest Baptist.

LOL

That 100m is elite if true.

Every offseason people go crazy over pics saying how much bigger we look and ****.

Whip a team in the 4th and fvck up a line of scrimmage and then I'll know WE BACK.

You mean results matter... If only a majority of our fan base got that.

Advertisement

if there was one singular indictment on golden's entire tenure at miami, this is it. these pictures should be etched into his forehead (cf inglorious ********) and be inserted into the binder and on his wiki page FOREVER.
I still for the life of me cant figure out why some of you idiots on here make such a big deal out of stuff like this.

Advertisement

if there was one singular indictment on golden's entire tenure at miami, this is it. these pictures should be etched into his forehead (cf inglorious ********) and be inserted into the binder and on his wiki page FOREVER.
I still for the life of me cant figure out why some of you idiots on here make such a big deal out of stuff like this.

Because this is singlehandedly the gheyest thing I've ever seen in my life and a ******* embarrassment to Miami football

Because maybe instead of posing for homoerotic photos, Alex Gall could have tried lifting a weight. I don't think I've ever seen a less athletic looking college "athlete" in my life. I would honestly be shocked if Alex Gall could do 10 female push ups. What a waste of a roster spot.

Advertisement
no shirtless pics of Gus Felder? i'm excited about what he's gonna do for these kids.....Heard he lactates muscle milk

Thanks

LOL

That 100m is elite if true.

It's true. Extremely fast but he was way too small, not very fundamentally sound. All he had was speed and pretty good athleticism. Doubt he ever contributes much other than on special teams. I could see him maybe being in the rotation as a senior. Just depends on who we get in recruiting and how much he can develop. Paul Williams is gone so who knows.

Advertisement
Back