Weight training pics

Advertisement
Redwine always got that determine look, i think hes ready to be that shutdown corner

Your saying that Redwine will be a shut down corner because he's always got "that determine look" on an Instagram Pic? SMH this board never ceases to amaze

That's not what he said... did he say "BECAUSE" - reading comprehension on this board never ceases to amaze me!!!!

He preceded "I think he's ready to be that shutdown corner" with "Redwine always got that determine look". So naturally he used the first sentence as evidence to support his claim that he thinks Redwine will be a shutdown corner. That's elementary level reading comprehension. I'm not disagreeing with his statement, It's how he got that conclusion.

That's not what he said... did he say "BECAUSE" - reading comprehension on this board never ceases to amaze me!!!!

Take some blood pressure medication and chill out dude.

You clearly missed the point of my post - it was a play on the post before... prior poster needs to relax....

I'm very relaxed, I just see people say that kind of stuff too much. i guess it's a pet peeve

You don't think Redwine looks determined enough to be a shutdown CB in that pic? Get your peepers checked, bub. That's classic shutdown CB face and posture.

LOL you kill me bro.

Every offseason people go crazy over pics saying how much bigger we look and ****.

Whip a team in the 4th and fvck up a line of scrimmage and then I'll know WE BACK.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is that on the far right

Terrance Henley Terrance Henley Bio - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Should have RS last season. Gonna be good in the CB rotation this year. Looks way bigger than 175lb
Thanks

High School: A two-year starter at Ely, Henley intercepted three passes as a senior and six as a junior ... Also a member of Ely's track team, where he has run the 100m in 10.7 seconds ... Chose Miami over offers from James Madison, UAB, FIU, Temple, Tennessee State and Southwest Baptist.

LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back