Weight training pics

Advertisement
Every offseason people go crazy over pics saying how much bigger we look and ****.

Whip a team in the 4th and fvck up a line of scrimmage and then I'll know WE BACK.
Guys are always bigger in the offseason anyway. It's embarrassing the way these photos get talked about. Not to mention lighting, photo editing, and the fact that our guys are always surrounded by teammates, only to immediately look smaller when matched up with another team.

Have these guys take pics next to Bama and Ole Miss DBs and then talk to me.

Every offseason people go crazy over pics saying how much bigger we look and ****.

Whip a team in the 4th and fvck up a line of scrimmage and then I'll know WE BACK.
Guys are always bigger in the offseason anyway. It's embarrassing the way these photos get talked about. Not to mention lighting, photo editing, and the fact that our guys are always surrounded by teammates, only to immediately look smaller when matched up with another team.

Well said.

Well said.

Uhhh, no..
Actually they are exactly the same.!!! Itso just that your so pro SEC that you force yourself to think they're bigger.
Every time the combine comes you guys are all over how good our guys are, but during their time at UM you down them.
If they can ball who cares what they look like.!!! Get over it!

Well said.

Uhhh, no..
Actually they are exactly the same.!!! Itso just that your so pro SEC that you force yourself to think they're bigger.
Every time the combine comes you guys are all over how good our guys are, but during their time at UM you down them.

Dude....anybody with eyes can see Bama LSU Ole Miss corners are more jacked than our guys. It doesn't matter about weight...it's about how much of that weight is lean muscle mass. Having fast twitch muscle fiber and leave muscle mass usually helps with explosion and power. Richt knows what to look for so I think we are in good hands

Advertisement

Well said.

Uhhh, no..

I don' have an issue if Bama guys were bigger, because they are also slower. What I do have an issue with is people acting like these guys got super ripped in the last month. I couldn't stand Golden and staff, but these guys didn't all of a sudden look like this overnight. This is development over the course of more time than that.

Well said.

Uhhh, no..

Dude....anybody with eyes can see Bama LSU Ole Miss corners are more jacked than our guys. It doesn't matter about weight...it's about how much of that weight is lean muscle mass. Having fast twitch muscle fiber and leave muscle mass usually helps with explosion and power. Richt knows what to look for so I think we are in good hands
Thank you.

Im not dogging our guys. I'm not saying our guys can't be beasts in the weight room. I'm just saying we are a month or so removed from our season and it's just dumb to bring up this same crap about us being "bigger and stronger".

The fact is, as a program, we haven't been at the level we should expect.

I am optimistic we are finally on the right path. When we are back physically, the whole ******* world is gonna know about it

That's not what he said... did he say "BECAUSE" - reading comprehension on this board never ceases to amaze me!!!!

Take some blood pressure medication and chill out dude.

You clearly missed the point of my post - it was a play on the post before... prior poster needs to relax....

I'm very relaxed, I just see people say that kind of stuff too much. i guess it's a pet peeve

You don't think Redwine looks determined enough to be a shutdown CB in that pic? Get your peepers checked, bub. That's classic shutdown CB face and posture.

Which one? I don't know these guys one from another. I'm not on campus. They could all look shutdown, none could look shutdown.I can't tell.

And who's lookin at dycks?

Advertisement

How do you know these guys aren't photoshopped? Maybe they had them airbrushed like Playboy used to be. Can't tell **** from these pictures. Especially not who looks shutdown.

Well said.

Uhhh, no..

What's the problem you and others have with being pro SEC? I love college football and its consistently the best conference. Why do you guys think that because Miami is in the ACC we need to be all about that league? The SEC offers up the best college football environment as a whole and they play a **** good brand of football. All they care about is winning. Miami would be so much better off being in the SEC than the ACC as it relates to football. It's an embarrassment for Miami to be in the Coastal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back