Weight Room Results

Advertisement
LOL...test prop is nice because it acts so quickly. I always liked 250 because of the multi dimension it offers with the 4 tests. Fina just has too many side affects for my liking. To each his own ;)

LOL...test prop is nice because it acts so quickly. I always liked 250 because of the multi dimension it offers with the 4 tests. Fina just has too many side affects for my liking. To each his own ;)
Fina is the nectar of the gods. Love it.

Advertisement
"Asked how good he thinks this team can be this season, Perryman said, "I think this team can be really great. Everybody is out here ready to go, locked in, watching film, doing extra work."

Perryman said the team wound up having 41 players with over 30 reps of 225 pounds and 11 players with over 40 reps.

"We got a lot stronger, all went in with a great mindset and attitude toward the weight room," Perryman said."

41 players are throwing 225 up 30+times and 11 are doing 40+? Wow! This team is going to surprise some people this year.

Serious question, how many hit 40+ at the last NFL combine? I'm gonna guess its 41 over 20 reps and 11 over 30. I have an extremely hard time believing those numbers...

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Asked how good he thinks this team can be this season, Perryman said, "I think this team can be really great. Everybody is out here ready to go, locked in, watching film, doing extra work."

Perryman said the team wound up having 41 players with over 30 reps of 225 pounds and 11 players with over 40 reps.

"We got a lot stronger, all went in with a great mindset and attitude toward the weight room," Perryman said."

41 players are throwing 225 up 30+times and 11 are doing 40+? Wow! This team is going to surprise some people this year.

so basically half the team is throwing up 225 20x....we are finally going to 'out-lunch pale' VT. Yes!

Advertisement

so basically half the team is throwing up 225 20x....we are finally going to 'out-lunch pale' VT. Yes!

The most impressive thing about these players is they all run sub 4.2's

The most impressive thing about these players is they all run sub 4.2's

that would truly be VT-like. Every year it seems like they got 4 or 5 guys who supposedly run sub 4.3 40s. Only can remember like 2 that actually put up big time numbers at the combine/pro day (vick and MeAngelo Hall).

Advertisement
Back