You really shouldn't make assumptions.
I used to follow him. I've talked about my opinions of Josh on here before, several times within the last year. I stopped following him regularly, but I still watch a few of his videos as I enjoy getting a well-rounded perspective of opinions on certain subjects. I do watch his AP rankings critique videos, and occasionally I will also watch a recap-type video. No, I do not watch the full shows, and I absolutely do not watch anything he does with the Bussin guys.
We can agree to disagree that Pate clearly articulates his reasoning for everything. However, it is incredibly demeaning of you to tell me that I'm coming off as ignorant, or that I don't understand things, simply because I am criticizing a YouTuber. I'm pretty sure everyone over the age of 12 understands the power ratings; people just complain because they dislike where the model placed their team. Regardless, the model isn't complicated. Anyone who's had even a basic stats class understands the model. And Josh puts himself out there as a public figure, so he's not immune to criticism.