Weekend OVs -

Advertisement
Advertisement
That white tee is tucked in now.
1544935176363.gif

Advertisement
Haselwood is the best WR in the country, he doesn't need to use Miami to get his price up

Some of these fans think too much of us. Lmao. They really think a 7-5 team with no relevance is dictating bags. Lol. Smh. God bless them.

I guess Akeem Dent, who basically said he’s going to the highest bidder, didn’t get that memo on “How to rob”! He’s going about this all wrong!

If I’m Kirby and Hasselwood ever gave me any indication that unless I give him a bag he’s signing with UM, I would laugh in his face and tell him “Good luck. Your probable outcome in 2-3 years is you will either transfer out of frustration like JThomas, have a career ending injury like ARichards due to horrible QB play, or just plain sulk the entire time like MPope. “.

It’s too easy to recruit against us on offense. No need to play the game.

Some of these fans think too much of us. Lmao. They really think a 7-5 team with no relevance is dictating bags. Lol. Smh. God bless them.

I guess Akeem Dent, who basically said he’s going to the highest bidder, didn’t get that memo on “How to rob”! He’s going about this all wrong!

If I’m Kirby and Hasselwood ever gave me any indication that unless I give him a bag he’s signing with UM, I would laugh in his face and tell him “Good luck. Your probable outcome in 2-3 years is you will either transfer out of frustration like JThomas, have a career ending injury like ARichards due to horrible QB play, or just plain sulk the entire time like MPope. “.

I've criticized Richt for quite a lot that has gone on this program, but I'm curious as to how playing at Miami's a guarantee (or close to it) that his career would end and the same wouldn't happen at UGA.

Akeem dent was committed to us before flipping to the noles and before the season started. It also got his brother a spot on the noles.
And right after or before his bama ov he came here with his parents and attended a game.

Advertisement

You don’t get it. It doesn’t have to be UM that the negotiators use as the pawn. It can be any other school, and it happens ALL THE TIME.

I’ll try to break it down for you. It’s not about the win/loss record of the pawn. That’s simpleton ****.

It’s about having that initial real interest in the pawn school and then overplaying that interest in order to get the red neck bag schools nervous. He has friends here and he likes UM, so it makes it much easier to pretend to be Mr. UM.

It’s all about how the recruit and his advisers play the situation and has nothing at all to do with the win/loss record of the pawn school.

If the recruit and his advisers make it believable enough, then the bags will start piling up in an effort to pull him away from the pawn school.

Advertisement
You don’t get it. It doesn’t have to be UM that the negotiators use as the pawn. It can be any other school, and it happens ALL THE TIME.

I’ll try to break it down for you. It’s not about the win/loss record of the pawn. That’s simpleton ****.

It’s about having that initial real interest in the pawn school and then overplaying that interest in order to get the red neck bag schools nervous. He has friends here and he likes UM, so it makes it much easier to pretend to be Mr. UM.

It’s all about how the recruit and his advisers play the situation and has nothing at all to do with the win/loss record of the pawn school.

If the recruit and his advisers make it believable enough, then the bags will start piling up in an effort to pull him away from the pawn school.

Economics in college football 101

I've criticized Richt for quite a lot that has gone on this program, but I'm curious as to how playing at Miami's a guarantee (or close to it) that his career would end and the same wouldn't happen at UGA.

You missed the point. Of course he could get injured somewhere else.

You might be right. I’m just not one of those posters that thinks every kid is smart enough to play the game that way.

That said, we might get him. We might not. If we don’t get an OC, doesn’t matter anyway. We have Hightower and Pope who are studs in there own right and can barely get them the **** ball as it is. Would love to have him though.

Advertisement
Back