Weekend OVs -

Advertisement
100% agree. Coaches talk about it all the time. You never make a quick hire to salvage a class. Richt just took the ultimate gamble with this hire. He has to go get an OC now. This move will either make or break his career at Miami.
You're just assuming this. I doubt he tied and possibly sacrificed the performance of his defense in the future to the need to retain some disaffected high school kids now. To make an expedient decision and sacrifice the future makes no sense.

You're just assuming this. I doubt he tied and possibly sacrificed the performance of his defense in the future to the need to retain some disaffected high school kids now. To make an expedient decision and sacrifice the future makes no sense.

Hard for me to accept that Mark Richt would think Banda and Patke are the best hires he could find in the entire country unless he is positioning for something else. I just can’t believe that.

Benching Kosi for Rosier at UVA and not letting him back in AT ALL didn’t make sense. Yet, Richt did it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back