I’m not seeing itIndiana is as good as any of those teams. But I think we are the most complete team when healthy.
UGA
ND
OSU
MIAMI
Probably the best 4 teams in the country, not in that particular order. I’m still concerned about our OL and secondary due to our health but every team has a weakness of course. Happy we have a mobile QB this year.
UGA just looks big and fast compared to Bama - it’s notable. But any given Saturday and momentum changes … right as Bama pops a big run
I don't even know what we're arguing about. We're highly ranked and have an easy schedule. I think we're on the same page.The real poll that everyone acknowledges is a bunch of bull****?
They are still a very good team. Not as good as last season of course but they are balanced on offense and have a good front seven on Defense.I’m not seeing it
Nebraska had them and let em off the hook
I do t think they have the horses or 25 year olds
This Bama, Ga game is kinda boring
He will look like Superman against teams. Thats all.Russell is Jalen Milroe 2.0 until further notice. Huge upside, but will he ever get there? We’ll see.
Our O-line would have major problems. We have to improve thereI do think Mensah would light up both of these defenses