![]()
Give it some time lol… Raiola looked better then Moore two weeks ago
everyone looks good against USCHe looked great v USC
I think UCLA def is playing excellent
I wouldn’t go that far w Ole MissFraud rankings
Florida
Duke
Ole Miss
Oregon
The NFL is always QB starved - he'd be wise to bolt if he has a good year.He ready?
Whoever takes that kid in NFL is going to regret itHalftime show had another excuse for Manning’s pedestrian numbers.
Poor OL play.
This man can’t just be average! It’s comical at this point.
They're not getting manhandled.ACC for you. Duke getting manhandled by Gatech!
Been trying to tell everyone since he came out of HS….HTH they beat OSU is truly an equation that will never be solved.Whoever takes that kid in go is going to regret it
Both, had Nico come back in after he got hurt and he threw an interception to end the halfDid they bench Nico or hurt?
Exactly what I said even saw a flag on the fieldWasn't that intentional grounding by Manning?
Both, had Nico come back in after he got hurt and he threw an interception to end the half