- Joined
- Mar 10, 2021
- Messages
- 11,022
The NFL is always QB starved - he'd be wise to bolt if he has a good year.
For sure.
The NFL is always QB starved - he'd be wise to bolt if he has a good year.
I like madden better than this other backup tho. Should be interesting to see what UCLA does when they get the ball back. Madden is a better runnerStory of his season, hurt all year
Because so many people have a weird infatuation with the Mannings in general.I don’t know why every single analyst is flat out ignoring this.
Average CFB QBManning is halfway decent at throwing a wide open pass or a ball every now and then on the run.
But the kid can not read defenses. I don’t know why every single analyst is flat out ignoring this.
Venables is an ELITE DC and single-handedly extended Clemson’s shelf life as a top tier program.Oklahomas offense doesnt deserve Oklahomas defense
Because his name is manningManning is halfway decent at throwing a wide open pass or a ball every now and then on the run.
But the kid can not read defenses. I don’t know why every single analyst is flat out ignoring this.
If he was even average, Texas would probably be the best team in the country. He's a bad football player.Average CFB QB
Gotta keep uppity Portland State in their place.Scored 84 points on Portland state for nothin
If you like drinking games based on turnovers yesIs that worth watching over the Red River Pillowfight?