Connor Stallions was inspired by the many bellicheat scandals it’s only fittingConnor Stallions doing some side jobs?
The BIG is incredibly mid.Nebraska just ******* themselves over
ACCCG is going to be a straight up brawl.Wake with 3 straight touchdown drives now. This game is cooked.
I think Wake could beat anyone in the Big 10The BIG is incredibly mid.Nebraska just ******* themselves over
Wake is going to replace Pitt in top 25. I would not be surprised if we play them in CharlotteWake win looks better every week
(ducks) would have fit right in on our DWhat a momo shift with the dpi and shavers missed sack
In College it doesn't matter where your feet / body are, just where the ball is - I think.Is that a touchback cause his foot was on the goalline when he jumped? I know it would be in nfl
how do you even block that guy !Nebraska got them a throwback 6’2 tree fiddy DT out there lol