I believe its just where the ball is that matters as well but I can't keep up anymoreIn College it doesn't matter where your feet / body are, just where the ball is - I think.
Surprised given they returned most of their front 7.Indiana's lack of speed on defense is glaring
Ponds literally closed off his side of the field. He was good man. They lost some old linebackers alsoSurprised given they returned most of their front 7.Indiana's lack of speed on defense is glaring
No, they are unranked.....they obviously are not that goodI think Wake could beat anyone in the Big 10
Never heard of him, lolNebraska been so bad for decades they bringing back alumni who graduated last year to hype up crowd
I wish no ill will on anyone and I'm not exactly trim anymore myself at 48yrs old but he needs to take care of that
Elko should wear the color black whenever possible. Receive the benefit of black being a slimming color as opposed to white clothes which make you look bigger. In fact, wear 3 layers of black clothes. His physique is an embarrassment.