- Joined
- Mar 10, 2021
- Messages
- 10,914
If it's one minute after midnight then yes.Does Norvell get fired tomorrow?
No just a high yellow brother.Is that guy white?
Don't bring that dudes name up. My stomach's already upset.FSU run D reminds me of the D’Onofrio days
I don’t know why we didn’t drop a bag on him in the portal. I like our horses but he’s elite.Every time I watch brown, I just can't believe Miami, the recruiting services and every other team missed on him
Norvell losing his job tomorrow
FSU looking ahead to our game
Amazing they disappeared during 2nd qtrI know y'all fsu fans here mad as ****![]()
Bet i can make it worseDon't bring that dudes name up. My stomach's already upset.
Surprised(not really) they didnt learn their lesson from last yearFSU looking ahead to our game
You don’t drop a big bag on him when you had Fletcher already. Wouldn’t have made sense for either side.I don’t know why we didn’t drop a bag on him in the portal. I like our horses but he’s elite.Every time I watch brown, I just can't believe Miami, the recruiting services and every other team missed on him
Brohm needs to inorder to keep the natives happyLOL ... Louisville gonna get a 50-piece, too