cookies
All ACC
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2021
- Messages
- 9,795
Louisvilles and FSU’s run game don’t belong in the same conversation. And when ole miss did stop the run, Lincoln and McCoy made playsBoth these teams are neutralized if you take away the run.
Louisvilles and FSU’s run game don’t belong in the same conversation. And when ole miss did stop the run, Lincoln and McCoy made playsBoth these teams are neutralized if you take away the run.
LOL no they won't. They'll find a way to hang around.
Those were painful timesFSU run D reminds me of the D’Onofrio days
I hope he is. I want repeat of what happened to Gerry Faust in '85.Norvell can’t recruit, can’t develop, can’t win a road game. It’s over. He won’t be in Hard Rock next Saturday night
He'll only have two conference losses, but one has to ask of the players have quit.Norvell losing his job tomorrow
I thought Free Shoes had some fight in them.
They'll make a game of it early and we'll have to hang on and deal with it. Book itLOL no they won't. They'll find a way to hang around.
Keep him through 2029 please.I hope he is. I want repeat of what happened to Gerry Faust in '85.Norvell can’t recruit, can’t develop, can’t win a road game. It’s over. He won’t be in Hard Rock next Saturday night
Or 48the last time fsu won a road playoff game, only four teams made the playoffs. By the time they win one, the playoffs will be 24 teams.
Bobby Bowden in heaven was about to ask God to vanquish Norvell for letting an exciting white run on himNo just a high yellow brother.Is that guy white?
He should be.I ask again—is Jedd fisch on the hot seat?