Everyone hate-watching Mike Norvell check in!
Brohm is going to get him fired before we get a chance to, I'm afraid.
Everyone hate-watching Mike Norvell check in!
Brohm is going to get him fired before we get a chance to, I'm afraid.
Canes should never need a free shoe win to be motivated when playing them. Take the freeshoe fandom.to their boardRegardless of todays result FSU will be ready to play at miami. That is a job saving win for Norvell and the players will want it bad.
I hope FSU wins because the worst possible thing we could do is treat them as lesser competition. I obviously don't think they will, but an FSU win assures us of that.
If FSU wins we will beat them by 20+ if they lose could be tighter IMO.
Norvell is toast, but it ain't like Lville is blowing anyone's skirt up right now. They're one of the biggest disappointments of the year so far.Everyone hate-watching Mike Norvell check in!
Brohm is going to get him fired before we get a chance to, I'm afraid.
I don’t think he’s getting fired this year unless they lose every game from here on out. I just don’t think they can afford itEveryone hate-watching Mike Norvell check in!
Brohm is going to get him fired before we get a chance to, I'm afraid.
Fluck Lville. Football is offense AND defense. Lville's defense is trash and gives up over 400 yds a game and nearly 30 ppg.This is the kind of game Brohm will lose only to go assassin playcaller mode against a top 10 team.
So was their last loss to NCST though.
I.e. im glad we dont play louisville anytime imminently.
It sounds like they are going with their BOT guy and University president, too. No AD search...I don’t think he’s getting fired this year unless they lose every game from here on out. I just don’t think they can afford it
He’s in the top 5%. There are 138 FBS teams.LETS GO KIENHOLZ YOURE THE BEST QB A LIVE
as a chant tho.
not Ashton Daniels or Aaron Philo?He’s in the top 5%. There are 138 FBS teams.
Top 7: Chambliss, Mensah, Russell, Kienholz, Taylor, Mestemaker, and Maiava.
He’s in the top 5%. There are 138 FBS teams.
Top 7: Chambliss, Mensah, Russell, Kienholz, Taylor, Mestemaker, and Maiava.