MEGA Week 6 Games Thread

We are being fed soooooo much rat poison this week. I really need FSU to win today. I want some of our young players to have they eyes wide open on FSU.
 
Need F$U to win?
Season 2 No GIF by Paramount+
 
I think Louisville is going to beat FSU tonight pretty easily. For anyone wondering how they beat UVA, go watch the full game because it'll be very obvious. UVA played like a high school team that wanted to get home to go to prom. FSU did not do anything in the game to win it, they kind of just rode the absolute s*** wave that Virginia created.
 
FSU hasn’t won a road game since @ UF in 2023. I repeat: Mike Norvell has not won a road game since Trevor Etienne was still at UF and Keon Coleman played for FSU.

Brock Glenn was their quarterback by the end of the season, and he is now the quarterback at Western Kentucky. He has played against UGA twice in his career, and lost by a total of 110 points.
 
Back
Top