MEGA Week 6 Games Thread

Fuq off with college football is better with Miami and FSU are both good.
But college football would be good with both Miami and Nebraska good.
 
Neither Texas A&M nor Mizzou look like either wants to actually score.

I look forward to hearing how they get credited with tough gutsy SEC wins and losses.

I can see A&M winning by 3, South Carolina beating Florida, and all 4 being in the top 25.
Beat me by seconds.
 
soooo.... im going to assume we're rooting for BAMA over uga?


right?

I mean, yeah if I had to pick who would win this game, I would favor Alabama, I guess I hate UGA even more, although I have tons of hate for Alabama. (amirite @Memnon ?)

Unfortunately, I just think UGA is the better team. Alabama has had some suspect losses over the last 2 to 3 years. I think they’re in somewhat of a decline.

Either way one team I hate is going to lose, so there’s that.
 
Back
Top