CaneFan79
Senior
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2013
- Messages
- 5,140
Gameday? I thought it got cancelled? I turned on ESECPN at the normal time and all I saw was the Nick Saban Suckoff Show featuring Pat McAfee singing badly.Pat narduzzi going on gameday ? Lmao.
Gameday? I thought it got cancelled? I turned on ESECPN at the normal time and all I saw was the Nick Saban Suckoff Show featuring Pat McAfee singing badly.Pat narduzzi going on gameday ? Lmao.
**** nah i cant root for bamaAbsolutely.soooo.... im going to assume we're rooting for BAMA over uga?
right?
Death to UGA.**** nah i cant root for bama
Just look at it as... You're rooting for uga to lose. lol**** nah i cant root for bama
Moved it inside due to the weather.Gameday? I thought it got cancelled? I turned on ESECPN at the normal time and all I saw was the Nick Saban Suckoff Show featuring Pat McAfee singing badly.
Life comes at you fastI’m randomly very interested in the Georgia tech Duke game, it feels like Brent keys last stand as a coach since it seems like basically every Georgia tech fan has turned on him and he handled last offseason terribly
Yeah, knew that, more a commentary on content.Moved it inside due to the weather.
Texas and Sark are due for their yearly 1-2 turds. Oklahoma can slow this game to a crawl and maybe pull off a 24-21 type win.Trumpycanes upset watch
OU over Texas (weird line)
Braska over Indiana
A&M over Mizz (Both teams mid)
USCe over UF
UCLA over Oregon
Kentucky over LSU
Bama over UGA
Trumpycane personally thinks USCe, Kentucky, Bama win