MEGA Week 5 Games Thread

Anyone else see Jim Mora fired his dc after the first quarter in their game last night?

That certainly sends a message. Can’t remember that ever happening before
 
Anyone else see Jim Mora fired his dc after the first quarter in their game last night?

That certainly sends a message. Can’t remember that ever happening before
He didn’t fire him during the game. He took play calling duties away from him and instead of staying to coach without calling plays, the DC just left. So of course he’s now fired.
 
P.I.O.N.E.E.R.S.
When I was at NMSH they had modular scheduling. A college schedule. It was a test school I think. It did not go well for me.
I spent more time at the frog pond and medians out front smoking cigs, pot, taking ludes and soapers. Not to mention acid on occasion.
Kinda hard at that age to have homeroom at 8:00 am and one more class at 3:30 pm.
We usually went to Haulover pier or went home to not return.
Haulover was so much fun.
Sometimes there would be undercover cops on the pier looking for druggies. We learned quickly that you cannot outrun a cop in sneakers while we were in flip flops. Sneakers became the clue.
 
When I was at NMSH they had modular scheduling. A college schedule. It was a test school I think. It did not go well for me.
I spent more time at the frog pond and medians out front smoking cigs, pot, taking ludes and soapers. Not to mention acid on occasion.
Kinda hard at that age to have homeroom at 8:00 am and one more class at 3:30 pm.
We usually went to Haulover pier or went home to not return.
Haulover was so much fun.
Sometimes there would be undercover cops on the pier looking for druggies. We learned quickly that you cannot outrun a cop in sneakers while we were in flip flops. Sneakers became the clue.
That was still a thing when I was there! Sadly the school as we know it is no more. The new location across 135th is nice and much needed for the area but it’s not the same. Is fine tho. The New gen will have new stories to tell.
 
Back
Top