- Joined
- Dec 5, 2012
- Messages
- 6,335
Oh, our defense was this bad. I've rewatched it like 6 times.This is 2020 Canes vs UNC. We was never this bad in 24’
But not until the Cal game really.
So, fair.
Oh, our defense was this bad. I've rewatched it like 6 times.This is 2020 Canes vs UNC. We was never this bad in 24’
Win a Natty and who gives a ****.I honestly don’t give a ****
It’s a popularity contest
Mensah and Toney would split votes anyhow
Neither could win because of the other imo
Didn’t he go to Booker t? We were at him right?That’s Ben Hanks
We wanted him badDidn’t he go to Booker t? We were at him right?That’s Ben Hanks
Haha these boys about to have 600 yards of offense. I ain’t like the 24’ defense either but I don’t remember thisOh, our defense was this bad. I've rewatched it like 6 times.
But not until the Cal game really.
So, fair.
Ole Miss D will get better, they have talentCrocs are cooked. How bad is that Ole Miss defense?
The mighty Baugh can’t even crack the 20 yard barrier against Mizzou.
I guess im on crack smhIs this commentator on crack? Nc state attempts to punch it out before he goes down but the RB puts another hand on the ball and clearly is down before the ball pops out