- Joined
- Mar 10, 2021
- Messages
- 10,868
Why would nc State coach waste a TO to avoid a 5 yard penalty before a punt?
Actually a sub-100 IQ guy
Why would nc State coach waste a TO to avoid a 5 yard penalty before a punt?
We always say it here. The most delusional fan base in the countryWell that was quick. LMFAO
LMAOOOOOO SOMEONE TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF THE SCORE AND THE SUMMERALL QUOTE NEXT TO EACH OTHER PLEASE
NeverGotta say I fell for a bit of the Gator hype. I knew the defense was real bad but I thought Faulkner was a stud and the running game was legit.
Very happy to be wrong.
This is 2020 Canes vs UNC. We was never this bad in 24’Gators honestly look like the 2024 Canes.
Without a quarterback though.
So, not good, Bob.
That’s Ben Hanks#12 really didn’t want to make that tackle at the end. He was ready to get off the field lol