Canes2026Champs Sophomore Joined Apr 2, 2026 Messages 787 Today at 6:28 PM #2,101 One9 said: Click to expand... Well that was quick. LMFAO
Cribby All-American Premium Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 45,428 Today at 6:28 PM #2,103 And they’re quitting , even better
TXCane20 Freshman Joined Jan 24, 2022 Messages 291 Today at 6:28 PM #2,104 This Mizzou team struggled with Kansas
Stingarov GOATaylor Premium Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 6,322 Today at 6:28 PM #2,106 Gators honestly look like the 2024 Canes. Without a quarterback though. So, not good, Bob.
Kempo Cane IN MARIO WE TRUST Premium Joined Sep 17, 2017 Messages 6,051 Today at 6:28 PM #2,107 Somebody go tell dabo his A$$ whipping starts in about an hour. This is the OFFICIAL passing of the torch!!!
Somebody go tell dabo his A$$ whipping starts in about an hour. This is the OFFICIAL passing of the torch!!!
ZeroBeachCane3 All ACC Premium Joined Dec 31, 2018 Messages 7,065 Today at 6:28 PM #2,110 Are y’all serious @Gaytors?? Lmao
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,758 Today at 6:28 PM #2,111 Cormani gonna cramp up from crying
MikeyCanez Sophomore Joined Dec 28, 2018 Messages 760 Today at 6:28 PM #2,113 Gotta say I fell for a bit of the Gator hype. I knew the defense was real bad but I thought Faulkner was a stud and the running game was legit. Very happy to be wrong.
Gotta say I fell for a bit of the Gator hype. I knew the defense was real bad but I thought Faulkner was a stud and the running game was legit. Very happy to be wrong.
Y YLCANE Recruit Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 4,172 Today at 6:28 PM #2,114 Umfire87 said: Jeremiah Smith winning the heisman unfortunately Click to expand... I honestly don’t give a **** It’s a popularity contest Mensah and Toney would split votes anyhow Neither could win because of the other imo
Umfire87 said: Jeremiah Smith winning the heisman unfortunately Click to expand... I honestly don’t give a **** It’s a popularity contest Mensah and Toney would split votes anyhow Neither could win because of the other imo
OriginalCanesCanesCanes All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS) Premium Joined Feb 7, 2013 Messages 37,602 Today at 6:29 PM #2,116 I am so loving this
Problem2 All-American Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 20,566 Today at 6:29 PM #2,120 Sumrall you fake tough guy