Disgustipated
Sophomore
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2014
- Messages
- 5,362
**** you are watching UconnScary injury for UConn WR.
**** you are watching UconnScary injury for UConn WR.
Too early. If you don’t get it you’re ******* yourself.Not sure why fleck did t go for two?
I am from Syracuse, am family obligated to watch this game lol**** you are watching Uconn
he is cheeksBryce Underwood is just not a good qb. Looks like he took a step back from last year.
I'm all for going for 2 when its needed at the end of the game. I usually never understand chasing pts in the first 3 quartersToo early. If you don’t get it you’re ******* yourself.
If you get a stop and a FG it guarantees a 2 score lead.
Don’t think it has anything to do with that. Carr has been their whole offense all year. It’s just the situation.ND running on 3rd and 7 tells me they have zero confidence in the passing game if the weather isn’t perfect.
Could also be that UNC’s rush defense would not be less effective if they were trying to avoid contact with the runner.ND running on 3rd and 7 tells me they have zero confidence in the passing game if the weather isn’t perfect.
Correct. You only go for 2 to go up 7, when the other team is in score a TD or lose situation.I'm all for going for 2 when its needed at the end of the game. I usually never understand chasing pts in the first 3 quarters
They should be a top 15 team tomorrowHot Take:
Wake Forrest makes the playoffs.
![]()
Our defense is like the '24 defense cause we gave up 2 second half TDs to them tho50 burger for Wake