MEGA Week 5 Games Thread

that was an amazing appetizer, now time for the real deal.

just need a couple of upsets to restore the feeling. Iowa Hawkeyes, especially.
 
Pitt is going to struggle to win games with that QB and the opponent not turning it over 4 times and opposing punter punting like VT did tonight.
Which is why it's wonderful they won last night.

VT should have lost against BC. They're a so-so team. That was a bad loss at home last night.
 
I really can’t envision this Wake Forest team winning the rest of their conference matchups

They might win their next three (Stanford, @nc state, @Berkeley), but those last four are more dicey (UVA, @SMU, @GT, Duke)

Acc is indeed wide open (after Miami)
 
I really can’t envision this Wake Forest team winning the rest of their conference matchups

They might win their next three (Stanford, @nc state, @Berkeley), but those last four are more dicey (UVA, @SMU, @GT, Duke)

Acc is indeed wide open (after Miami)
I think Wake has a legit shot to make the title game.
 
Ryan Day has never lost more than two games in a season. I need this season to be the one that ends that trend

@Iowa, Maryland, @ IU, @ USC, Oregon, Northwestern, @ Nebraska, Michigan

If it’s ever going to happen, it’s this year
 
Back
Top