Depends,if we grow a big lead Mensah may be on the sidelines late in the 3rd and Nickel in.Over/under 500 yards passing for Mensah against both these teams?
Depends,if we grow a big lead Mensah may be on the sidelines late in the 3rd and Nickel in.Over/under 500 yards passing for Mensah against both these teams?
I love this for Pedo State. I will forever hate them for ‘86.The Penn State Cyclones are getting abused. Penn State fired Franklin & hired the TEMU version in Campbell.Northwestern over 400 yards rushing
I love this for Pedo State. I will forever hate them for ‘86.
PHACK pedo statePenn St eliminated![]()
Or VT defense isn't thay goodPitt might have upgraded at QB
Is that confirmed he is out?There was no winner tonight,both teams lost.VT lost,maybe got game taken away on FG call and Pitt lost their QB and so remainder of this season.
Very valid that’s why i said i sucked at betting lol thought for sure VT was gunna win
Trumpycane doesn’t think money grows on trees but you really cashed out a $3 bet?
Agreed, If Chiles played the 1st half like he played the 2nd half, its a blowout.NW doesn't stumble the 1st half vs IU they win that game.
IDAHO AT THE HORN
Terrible decision.. Glad the Idaho coach went for 2 instead of OT. His team needed that win badly.What was Montana states coach doing taking a timeout when Idaho was running all over the place and the clock was about to start.
He was on the sidelines on crutches and we're almost halfway through the season so I would think at best for them he's missing multiple games.Is that confirmed he is out?
He is on crutches with full leg sleeve because he cant bend his leg. Safe to say he is outIs that confirmed he is out?