Orig.CaneSawMassacre
Sophomore
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2023
- Messages
- 1,127
lol have like radar above the goal postsAttach a laser to the top of the goal post or vars technology that they use in soccer
lol have like radar above the goal postsAttach a laser to the top of the goal post or vars technology that they use in soccer
I mean if the coach trusts the kicker and you’re comfortably inside his range why risk shots at the endzone for a turnover?
Over/under 500 yards passing for Mensah against both these teams?Jesus wide open receivers all over this FCS showcase
The dumb part was not getting the ball to the middle of the field. The ball was on the right hash and then they ran their last play to the right.I mean if the coach trusts the kicker and you’re comfortably inside his range why risk shots at the endzone for a turnover?
lol have like radar above the goal posts
Agree but we've seen over the years that this is what most coaches do,put the game on the kicker's hands.They are terrified of turnovers at the end.We can argue FG good/bad whatever. BUT this was VTs decision at the 20 with 30s remaining.
1st down - run up the gut from shotgun
2nd - run right from shotgun
3rd - run right from shotgun
Went super conservative, FAFO
I have no sympathy leaving it to the fate of a K as opposed to taking a shot or 2 or 3 at the end zone.
And that is how you never get over that Win one you’re not supposed to hump.
You are probably right as I’ll assume the analytics say sit on the ball and kick. BUT at some point you go for the WI mean if the coach trusts the kicker and you’re comfortably inside his range why risk shots at the endzone for a turnover?
I mean if the coach trusts the kicker and you’re comfortably inside his range why risk shots at the endzone for a turnover?
Herm Edwards has a famous answer for you
We can argue FG good/bad whatever. BUT this was VTs decision at the 20 with 30s remaining.
1st down - run up the gut from shotgun
2nd - run right from shotgun
3rd - run right from shotgun
Went super conservative, FAFO
I have no sympathy leaving it to the fate of a K as opposed to taking a shot or 2 or 3 at the end zone.
And that is how you never get over that Win one you’re not supposed to hump.
Or light beam from the top of goal post
It’s down below 15 now so I’d definitely pound the over. Morons betting the under because they think the rain will affect us. Like we don’t practice in the rain in Miami.What’s the final score this weekend? We laying 17???Not only did I pick Pitt to win, I called the miss.
Goodnight.
![]()
Northwestern over 400 yards rushing
My God, that’s called laying down and quitting.Northwestern over 400 yards rushing
The Penn State Cyclones are getting abused. Penn State fired Franklin & hired the TEMU version in Campbell.Northwestern over 400 yards rushing
These coaches always deserve to lose.We can argue FG good/bad whatever. BUT this was VTs decision at the 20 with 30s remaining.
1st down - run up the gut from shotgun
2nd - run right from shotgun
3rd - run right from shotgun
Went super conservative, FAFO
I have no sympathy leaving it to the fate of a K as opposed to taking a shot or 2 or 3 at the end zone.
And that is how you never get over that Win one you’re not supposed to hump.