LfgIn other news, 31-7 Northwestern over Pedo going into the 4th
LfgIn other news, 31-7 Northwestern over Pedo going into the 4th
Lasers are the answer.
I’m really having a hard time understanding how and why Northwestern built a stadium like that. to be half full versus Penn State??
I don’t blame himIS A FKN NERD.
BEGGING FOR AP VOTES.
I CANT WAIT TO STOMP THEM
Ps that FG looked good.
Hope he gets them… helps our resume look better
Kinda how the SEC pumps Mizzou and Tenn every year even though their dog **** 7/8 win teams yet stay ranked all season and at the end of the year when the “blind resume” comes out you see those bull**** top 25 wins that look good on paper
I thought it was as wellthat kick was good
I mean you practically have to beg for AP votes as an ACC program. Watch them not be ranked next week tho
psu was ranked 13th last week lolIn other news, 31-7 Northwestern over Pedo going into the 4th