Canes2026Champs
Sophomore
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2026
- Messages
- 655
Kudos to Pitt for getting their **** together. We have a ballgame folks.
Pitts OLine literally strangles DLineman on every play.Half of pitt’s whole gameplan depends on holding from OL and DBs in hopes refs don’t call too many lol
He’s a beastVirginia Tech looks so much better than Pitt. I’m not worried about Pitt but that Va Tech game could be sweating, the TE ******* scares me what he’ll do to us.
Pitts OLine literally strangles DLineman on every play.Half of pitt’s whole gameplan depends on holding from OL and DBs in hopes refs don’t call too many lol
Soon as the ball is snapped they have the DT's in a standing Sleeper Hold.
Like raaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnn...The irony of the announcers blowing Brent pry for 5 minutes just to have his defense get shredded
Pitts OLine literally strangles DLineman on every play.
Soon as the ball is snapped they have the DT's in a standing Sleeper Hold.
I want to say that wasn’t a pass interference earlier as well but given who I’m talking to, I’ll hang up and listen.That was not a 1st down.
Anything Manning fronts is trash too.Nick Saban isnt going to make me go shop at home depot.
Tired of his face everywhere.
Give me some thicc goth **** wielding a Ryobi please.
I hope he can retire the Carolina Reaper too.Kenny Pickett retired Mike Tomlin to a life of Minecraft and chill