I'm so torn on the Missouri Florida game. On one hand, I hate Florida. But if Missouri beats Florida that will solidify them in the top 25 for the entire year.
If you're gonna post a Saved by the Bell gif then show some respect and post a Mr. Belding one. A man has died for christ's sake.
I'm so torn on the Missouri Florida game. On one hand, I hate Florida. But if Missouri beats Florida that will solidify them in the top 25 for the entire year.
Yeah I’m waiting until tomorrow to go sicko modeEven I cant take New Mexico St & Western Kentucky.
And I like small budding programs.
These two are bottom 10 in the FBS.
you could watch the train-wreck of Cal vs Clemson again on the ACC Network. WARNING.....It's worse the second time!!!!!Yeah I’m waiting until tomorrow to go sicko mode
Where are you watching it?Even I cant take New Mexico St & Western Kentucky.
And I like small budding programs.
These two are bottom 10 in the FBS.
Unc not upsetting the domers. They are going to get killed. Not that nd so good but unc stinks.Today marks the start of two months straight of CFB or NFL games everyday. Let us rejoice
![]()
Too much football? Thursday begins a streak of 2 months with at least one college football or NFL game every day
Our run of consecutive days with a football game is longer in 2026 thanks to the NFL now playing a game on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.sports.yahoo.com
Tonight we have western Kentucky vs New Mexico State (CBS) and north Texas vs Tulsa (ESPN)
Tomorrow, liberty x Delaware (CBS), the disrespect bowl of undefeateds: Pittsburgh vs VT (ESPN), and the home opener for Northwestern’s new stadium against Penn State (FOX)
Twenty-two unbeaten teams left in FBS. Alabama vs Miss State is the marquee matchup of the unbeatens on Saturday.
ND @ UNC (sneaky upset alert)
3-1 Auburn vs 3-1 Tennessee
3-1 Kentucky vs 2-2 South Carolina (USCe has two games before bye week, as Beamer tries to save his job)
- Vegas favors South Carolina by -3 (could say neutral toss-up because home field advantage)
3-1 Washington vs 3-1 USC
IU vs Rutgers (schiano’s last game as a HC? Rutgers last game before their bye week)
3-1 Marshall vs 4-0 James Madison
2-2 Maryland vs 4–0 Nebraska
3-1 UVA vs 2-2 FSU
Gameday is @ Iowa as they take on OSU
2-2 NC State vs 2-2 Louisville
2-2 Stanford vs 3-1 Wake Forest
3-1 UCF vs 3-1 Houston
3-0 BYU vs 2-2 TCU
It is a surprise dismal line up.Thank god we’re playing at 7:30 because the primetime slate this week gave me moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
its on CBSSN, but i cant do it.Where are yiubwat
Where are you watching it?
Unc not upsetting the domers. They are going to get killed. Not that nd so good but unc stinks.
i mean but what if a fsu win guarantees them mike norvell for another year...Could never hope UF or FSU win