Cant take anything away from the kid, he has been very impressive but having that whip like throwing motion and he can sling it anywhere on field while also being a great threat with his legs..I haven't seen Bama much this year yet, so I don't know much about him. It's just ridiculous to see the media swing so quickly, and it's incredibly transparent why they do this.
You don't have hands like Baby Jesus, Smith
S-E-C!That is some bad football
Walking out of hard rock last year after the loss to Louisville, some UL fan was talking craaaaazy. Some super vulgar stuff, I was in disbelief. They are nothing but a failed and washed up basketball school who hasn’t done **** in football.Louisville fans always talk mad ****. Same as Florida fans.
So is his coach. Golich was a bad hireBrown is bad. What a poor pass
Yep. I was there too. *** Louisville.Walking out of hard rock last year after the loss to Louisville, some UL fan was talking craaaaazy. Some super vulgar stuff, I was in disbelief. They are nothing but a failed and washed up basketball school who hasn’t done **** in football.
Losing to a “ranked” team on the road = a good lossThe turds are absolutely getting exposed…by a lower end SEC team.