swampcougar1
sophomore
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 5,107
I never need a free shoes winDo we need UVA with a loss? I hate how earlier-season CFB makes it impossible to know.
I never need a free shoes winDo we need UVA with a loss? I hate how earlier-season CFB makes it impossible to know.
Their whole offense is layups, screens and playaction deep shots and rollouts.. he cant see the field..Philo has had guys open all afternoon. Good Lord, Emory would be running away with this game.
Probably better for next week if FSU can pull this off
Missouri gets a stop and another score, and UF will need Philo to push the ball down the field, which he can'tTheir whole offense is layups, screens and playaction deep shots and rollouts.. he cant see the field..
I think he has had one true drop back so far..
If Florida can't run the ball, then they sre in trouble.Their whole offense is layups, screens and playaction deep shots and rollouts.. he cant see the field..
I think he has had one true drop back so far..
Gentlemen, the Mike Norvell extension Tour marches on.
FSU will back into an extension
5 years tacked on to his existing contract at 90 million on the strength of this performance alone. Because Trailerhassee.
The Agony on Warchant will be a thing to behold.
Recruits will be thereProbably better for next week if FSU can pull this off
Better how? **** them.
Agree. We don’t play uva. So let fsu get a decent win.Probably better for next week if FSU can pull this off
Recruits will be there
But he can do backflips
Lol somethings never change,…..