- Joined
- Sep 16, 2024
- Messages
- 596
Y’all see Wake Forest 
and they are pretty mediocre this year. VandyGeorgia really struggling to stop Vandy. They’ve converted two 4th and shorts on this drive.
Is Kevin Riley hurt for Bama or just never plays? I thought that kid was an absolute stud.
Of course. UGA needing ref help against Vandy at home says a lot. They’ve played absolutely nobody. I think Bama smacks them next week.that was a catch, his hand was always on the ball
hopefully UVA pantzes themNorvell human sacrifice game start in 20 minutes
guy is choking the offense out. In the NFL, that type of limited passer can somewhat work because the scoring is less and the plays per game are less. But cannot have so little dynamic ability in CFBhe is just awful
and they don't call an obvious hold on the OTOf course. UGA needing ref help against Vandy at home says a lot. They’ve played absolutely nobody. I think Bama smacks them next week.
Not sure how he still has a jobFran Brown may well be the greatest corch of all-time. Goes for it on 4th down from his own 45 up 14 points, gives up UConn TD immediately after
This Bama team way different than last year. they are better defensively, not great, but have created a **** ton of turnovers. Bama will be a tough outOf course. UGA needing ref help against Vandy at home says a lot. They’ve played absolutely nobody. I think Bama smacks them next week.
Scariest team I’ve seen so far, for sure. But if they turn the ball over multiple times in a playoff game against us, we’re not losing.This Bama team way different than last year. they are better defensively, not great, but have created a **** ton of turnovers. Bama will be a tough outOf course. UGA needing ref help against Vandy at home says a lot. They’ve played absolutely nobody. I think Bama smacks them next week.