joeB954
Senior
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2025
- Messages
- 4,052
Wake is a Very well coached team. They would take out MORE THAN half the SEC.Was talking them up all preseason as one of those teams.. (missed on most other picks tho lol)
Wake is a Very well coached team. They would take out MORE THAN half the SEC.Was talking them up all preseason as one of those teams.. (missed on most other picks tho lol)
Yeah I'm still watching UNC. Sorry, watching paint-dry games like Mich and SMU do nothing for me
Moore is so overrated. CJ Daniels had him on skates at least 5 times last year. I can't unsee that.This ND secondary is not playing like an elite unit. 2 easy picks doesn’t make up for getting marched on twice by this **** offense
Weak play calling too. Got cute on 3rd down at the 1 instead of pounding it in.This is what I love about modern football - the sport that's in love with analytics. Analytics almost certainly told ND to go for 7. Now they're only up by 7, cos taking the FG wasn't enough for them.
Freeman doesn’t exactly exude confidence