He has you at QB. Can't win like that.I was hoping that Bill had ND figured out.
You'll still watch
The offense fits him perfectly.. all the hype comes from him being in this offense.. He gonna be paid and the draftniks love based on him being in this offense..Cos it's a crime he's not being developed.
A dude that can run that fast, make people miss in the open field and throw the ball 70 yards on a rope. Don't handcuff him to a simple offence.
I'll stop *****ing about the little ginger loser now, but they should have beaten Clemson - for some reason Bill decided to let his QB throw when UNC were running for like 7 yards a pop. He lost them the game, he's absolutely awful.Nice punt by UNC QB
It just means more....Mississippi state at 16 is just ******* hilarious.
There is no way to logic yourself into SMU ranked and Wake unranked. It’s nonsense.I know we are supposed to be “nobody respects the ACC” but why TF is SMU ranked.