- Joined
- Jan 2, 2014
- Messages
- 8,297
I’ll give you one guessNot sure why he has been going hard in the paint for the Gator
Hint: it’s 3 letters
I’ll give you one guessNot sure why he has been going hard in the paint for the Gator
We did that same thing to them last year and they blew the whistle on brown.The DLineman that was tackling him was still getting blocked - RB wriggled free.
He ain’t hurt. His feelings are hurt, maybe.The mystery injury rumor is so weird. All I can find about it is AI bull****.Gayts will
Blame the loss on his mystery injury
Thats like if refs never blew Charmar Browns run dead last yr
UF is a paper tiger and apparently bought into their own hype. Also shows that Ole Miss is deeply flawed. Ohio State on the other hand is handing it to Iowa and going to be a tough out come the playoff.
Beau Prbulia was never it.If ur Tony Elliot, what the **** do you say to ur team after getting the brakes beaten off of you by Mike Norvell's FSU. Find the closest bridge
"I'm a fraud, I'm sorry".If ur Tony Elliot, what the **** do you say to ur team after getting the brakes beaten off of you by Mike Norvell's FSU. Find the closest bridge
Enjoy lolOff to Twitter I go to clown UFag fans...
Pate the biggest fraud in the business