When he stepped back on 4 and 10 and let go of this laser I was like confused.. lol
That was a DOT
When he stepped back on 4 and 10 and let go of this laser I was like confused.. lol
I know my eyes weren't lying to me at Stanford. Some of the narratives that have been created are from a lack of respect of what we've faced thus far. Louisville found out the hard wayWarren Davis was COOKING GT late night.. I know you were in thread but most missed it lol
When he stepped back on 4 and 10 and let go of this laser I was like confused.. lol
He was bombing 50-60 yarders all game lol50 yards opposite sideline on a ******* rope
That Clemson Cal one is…surprising.
That Clemson Cal one is…surprising.
Oh I know. It just felt like Cal was abysmal down to down lolIt’s just success rates. Clemson had a punt return for a TD that doesn’t factor here. Plus a 75 yard TD run, which is just 1 successful play. So take it for what’s it’s worth. Cal won the game play to play. But Clemson had explosives that Cal didn’t. Similar to ole Miss vs Florida.
Shows you how important explosives and turnovers are and that is usually what dictates majority of wins.. Explosives on offense matter soooo much on offense..That Clemson Cal one is…surprising.
Oh I know. It just felt like Cal was abysmal down to down lol
The florida- Ole Miss one kinda blew my mind.. Was hate watching it, UF run game just was the dominant theme, consistent and explosive.. Ole miss seemed to be in chase mode entire game and could never get uf in uncomfortable situation..I don’t disagree. Was kinda weird to see that one for sure. Honestly both those teams suck. There’s no reason for this game on Saturday to be close. And I don’t think it will be.