Week 4 Stat Roll

Warren Davis was COOKING GT late night.. I know you were in thread but most missed it lol
I know my eyes weren't lying to me at Stanford. Some of the narratives that have been created are from a lack of respect of what we've faced thus far. Louisville found out the hard way
 
FBC0DFA0-A0C7-4B11-B5D8-160B348F16BA.jpeg
 
That Clemson Cal one is…surprising.

It’s just success rates. Clemson had a punt return for a TD that doesn’t factor here. Plus a 75 yard TD run, which is just 1 successful play. So take it for what’s it’s worth. Cal won the game play to play. But Clemson had explosives that Cal didn’t. Similar to ole Miss vs Florida.
 
It’s just success rates. Clemson had a punt return for a TD that doesn’t factor here. Plus a 75 yard TD run, which is just 1 successful play. So take it for what’s it’s worth. Cal won the game play to play. But Clemson had explosives that Cal didn’t. Similar to ole Miss vs Florida.
Oh I know. It just felt like Cal was abysmal down to down lol
 
Back
Top