Week 4 Gambling

mwcane31

Sophomore
Here's are the games that jump out at me. Reply with what you guys are looking at.

Thurs
USF -19.5 vs Temple

Friday
UVa +13.5 @ Boise if Rypien doesn't play

Sat
Miami -13.5 vs Toledo (I got them at -12.5)
WVU -21 @ KU
WF -4.5 @ App St
Cal +17 vs USC
Miss St +5.5 @ UGa
Cuse +21.5 @ LSU
SDSU -3.5 @ AF
Mich St +4 vs ND

Advertisement
My plays for Sat (Amount bet is low to allow for more games)
- Wake -5 (I took it at -2.5) bought 1 point
- GT -8.5 (I got it at 5.5) bought 2 points
- Penn State -12.5 (I took it at -11) bought 2 points
- Miss State +5 (I got it at +8.5) bought 1.5 points
- WVU -21 (I got it at -19.5) bought 1 point
- Louisville -44 (I got it at -37) bought 2 points
- VT -28 (I got it at -24) bought 2 points
- Texas Tech +6 (Got it at +7.5) bought 1.5 points
- Oklahoma -27.5 (Got it at -24) bought 2 points
- Oregon -14.5 (Got it at -12.5) bought 1 point

****, are you paying juice too? Your bookie must love you as a customer.

Here's mine for this weekend (pro game too, obviously):

Miami Dolphins -6
Miami Florida -13½ (added 2nd bet at -12)
Virginia Tech -26½
Georgia Tech -7
UNLV +39
West Virginia -21

Last edited:
So far he does not like me football season. Baseball season different story

****, are you paying juice too? Your bookie must love you as a customer.

Advertisement
Here's my action for the weekend:

Canes -13.5 vs. Toledo
Penn State -11.5 @ IOWA
NC State +13.5 @ FSU
OK State -13 vs. TCU
Dolphins -6 @ Jets

What do you guys think about the Bama/Vandy game at -18.5? I'm intrigued to take Bama heavy

What do you guys think about the Bama/Vandy game at -18.5? I'm intrigued to take Bama heavy

I have the Bama line in a 6 pt. teaser with the canes:
- Canes -7.5
- Bama -13.5

I just don't like how conservative the Bama offense is, not totally confident they'll cover 19 but yeah its nice.

For you gamblers..Orgeron just came out and said Guice is out for the Cuse game...

Advertisement
NCSU should be stealing money getting 13.5 from FSU. They should bust Blackman up with that DL, and they usually play FSU tough anyway.

I got:
Ga Tach -9
USC ***** -8
Miss St +5
Zona +3.5
NC St v FSU under 51
Wake Forest -5
San Diego St -3.5

Jets +6
Chargers +3

Starting to like that Cuse spread

Ya'll better put big money on VT like I did: https://sports.yahoo.com/17-year-ol...ominion-vs-no-13-virginia-tech-144929715.html

Less than two years after first being eligible to get a driver’s license, Steven Williams is starting at quarterback vs. the No. 13 team in the country. On the road, no less.

Williams, who turns 18 in November, is now Old Dominion’s starting quarterback. After the team burned his redshirt in a 53-23 loss to North Carolina he’s making the first start of his career Saturday vs. Virginia Tech.

Advertisement
Ya'll better put big money on VT like I did: https://sports.yahoo.com/17-year-ol...ominion-vs-no-13-virginia-tech-144929715.html

Less than two years after first being eligible to get a driver’s license, Steven Williams is starting at quarterback vs. the No. 13 team in the country. On the road, no less.

Williams, who turns 18 in November, is now Old Dominion’s starting quarterback. After the team burned his redshirt in a 53-23 loss to North Carolina he’s making the first start of his career Saturday vs. Virginia Tech.

Nice find one of my favorite type of games to bet. Unfortunately they play the best team in the ACC the following week so I can't bet it. 28 is very doable but how long will the starters be in the game is the question. Will the team be thinking of Clemson?

Last edited by a moderator:
NCSU should be stealing money getting 13.5 from FSU. They should bust Blackman up with that DL, and they usually play FSU tough anyway.

I like under 51 in that game. I don't see NC State scoring much & I see Jimbo keepinh it simple for Blackmon & also NcState D no slouch

Advertisement

Nice find one of my favorite type of games to bet. Unfortunately they play the best team in the ACC the following weak so I can't bet it. 28 is very doable but how long will the starters be in the game is the question. Will the team be thinking of Clemson?

The backups would beat ODU with a brand new true frosh QB at home by 30, IMO.

Nice find one of my favorite type of games to bet. Unfortunately they play the best team in the ACC the following weak so I can't bet it. 28 is very doable but how long will the starters be in the game is the question. Will the team be thinking of Clemson?

You're probably right, but just for that reason alone I can't bet it. GL

You're probably right, but just for that reason alone I can't bet it. GL

Fair enough. Wasn't trying to talk you into it lol

Advertisement
Back