North Carolina -10 @ ODU
UCLA -3 @ Memphis
Michigan -24 vs Air Force
Ohio State -30½ vs Army
Notre Dame -13 @ Boston College

Baltimore Ravens -7½ vs Cleveland Browns

What site do you use?? Looking to get on several games you listed

Advertisement
I would be hesitant to take UCLA -3. Memphis has a very good offense and is one of the favorites to win the AAC. The game is a 12:00 pm EST kickoff, which would be 9:00 AM PST. I think it's totally plausible for Memphis to jump out to an early lead. Just my opinion, but I do not see this game as the lock many others do.

0-1 since Boise St allowed New Mex, a triple option team, to drive down the field with their 3rd string qb and score with about 1 min left.

I would be hesitant to take UCLA -3. Memphis has a very good offense and is one of the favorites to win the AAC. The game is a 12:00 pm EST kickoff, which would be 9:00 AM PST. I think it's totally plausible for Memphis to jump out to an early lead. Just my opinion, but I do not see this game as the lock many others do.

I agree. I wouldn't touch this game.

looking at Illinois tonight. Illinois seems undervalued while USF is overvalued. Give me the 17.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UNC -10 @ Old Dominion

^^^ Should be EASY $$$

Here's the ones I've got money on this weekend:

Alabama -28½ vs Colorado St
North Carolina -10 @ ODU
UCLA -3 @ Memphis
Michigan -24 vs Air Force
Ohio State -30½ vs Army
Notre Dame -13 @ Boston College

Baltimore Ravens -7½ vs Cleveland Browns

What site do you use?? Looking to get on several games you listed

Sorry I just saw this.... I use betonline.com

I'm 1-0 see who is fighting for second place behind me at the end of the season. Best percentage wins. Had a couple chance to win that Texas state game as a 23 point dog.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back