Wednesday news....DJ out

I'm sure we'll be lining Duke up in the slot and sending him over the middle to get decleated a couple times. Just to fill up our quota of pass plays.

Advertisement
Jorge Milian ‏@caneswatch
USF DT Todd Chandler on Stephen Morris (via the Tampa Bay Times): "“He’s got a good head on his shoulders, but at times he gets rattled."

What would Todd Chandler know about it?

remember he was a cane but i think he didnt have the grades to get in.. he's from the mnw crew.. I remember arguing with cityboy that he was better than Forston..

Advertisement
too bad we recruited two kids at receiver simply not ready to play anytime soon (Carter, Jones). No excuse for Miami, given our recruiting base, not to get WRs that can contribute right away.

What about the three that came in and did play? :ohlord: With fans like these.... right Gary?

USF DT Todd Chandler on Stephen Morris (via the Tampa Bay Times): "“He’s got a good head on his shoulders, but at times he gets rattled."

remember he was a cane but i think he didnt have the grades to get in.. he's from the mnw crew.. I remember arguing with cityboy that he was better than Forston..

He was a real force in HS. I remember watching MNW when Forston was a senior and everyone was gushing over him. But, Chandler was the guy who caught my eye moreso than Forston. I think UM expected him to grow a little (taller) and he didn't. Could have been grades too. But, yeah, he was a commit to UM for a long time. I was looking forward to seeing him as a Cane.

He was a real force in HS. I remember watching MNW when Forston was a senior and everyone was gushing over him. But, Chandler was the guy who caught my eye moreso than Forston. I think UM expected him to grow a little (taller) and he didn't. Could have been grades too. But, yeah, he was a commit to UM for a long time. I was looking forward to seeing him as a Cane.

Chandler was apparently bow legged with knee injures....that was the rumor/reason/etc at the time.

Advertisement
Dorsett, Waters, Thompkins are the only healthy,available WRs. Hopefully Hurns is able to go and play effectively. Team is cursed.

RUN. THE. FOOT. BALL.

100710fisch450.jpg

Moar passez

Sure and heck does

don't recall Morris getting rattled

I don't either. Morris gets criticized way too much.

Morris has been pretty good this year, but he does seem to react to pressure that isn't always there. I wouldn't describe him as poised.

Chandler was apparently bow legged with knee injures....that was the rumor/reason/etc at the time.

CHANDLERs Stats for the year
9 games 16 total tackles 4.5-23 TFL/yards 2.0 sacks

Advertisement
1. Where is Aaron Moser when you need him?
2. Todd Chandler and any other of the 3-7 USF Bulls need to shut their f-ing faces

too bad we recruited two kids at receiver simply not ready to play anytime soon (Carter, Jones). No excuse for Miami, given our recruiting base, not to get WRs that can contribute right away.

You serious?

Streeter leaves early...

Malcolm Lewis out
Robert Lockhart out
Davon Johnson out
Rashawn Scott out
Hurns has been injured

Who else am I missing? Sometimes you just get bad a run of injuries at a position. We've been very unlucky at that position this year.

What about the three that came in and did play? :ohlord: With fans like these.... right Gary?

red herring. I'm not talking about the 3 that did.....only the ones that didn't....because they are not ready (and might never be ready).

Advertisement
We could run Oklahoma's wishbone offense from the 1970's and people on this board would still complain that we pass too much. USF will likely stack the box and force us to throw. Fortunately I trust Fisch to adjust accordingly and not be content with running the ball for no gain.

Malcolm Lewis was just that.

red herring. I'm not talking about the 3 that did.....only the ones that didn't....because they are not ready (and might never be ready).

So every player that redshirts isn't good?

Guess EJ is no good too.

Sure and heck does

don't recall Morris getting rattled

I don't either. Morris gets criticized way too much.

Morris has been pretty good this year, but he does seem to react to pressure that isn't always there. I wouldn't describe him as poised.

disagree. I actually think he has shined under pressure.

Advertisement
Back