Wednesday news....DJ out

CaneCounty

Senior
Davon Johnson got hurt in practice yesterday, not at practice. Denzel Perryman doing better, Gabe Terry still out.

All of a sudden, UM has gotten very thin at receiver. Walk-on Garrett Kidd is listed as Davon Johnson's backup.

Davon Johnson ™ ‏@24_DJohnson
I'm still going after my dream #minorsetback4amajorcomeback

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan
just saw #UM #Canes suspended WR Rashawn Scott... He was driving away from campus.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dorsett, Waters, Thompkins are the only healthy,available WRs. Hopefully Hurns is able to go and play effectively. Team is cursed.

Advertisement
Perfect set up. First drive into the red zone we can run a double reverse pass to Garrett Kidd. They'll never see it coming!

too bad we recruited two kids at receiver simply not ready to play anytime soon (Carter, Jones). No excuse for Miami, given our recruiting base, not to get WRs that can contribute right away.

Advertisement
Jorge Milian ‏@caneswatch
USF DT Todd Chandler on Stephen Morris (via the Tampa Bay Times): "“He’s got a good head on his shoulders, but at times he gets rattled."

Fisch Meme time:

"No healthy threats at WR?

Throw the ball 47 times, catch the other team off guard."

Seriously though, sucks for DJ. And maybe we'll see Lockhart get more time, maybe he'll start to get in a groove with more PT.

Advertisement
Assuming we go with only Hurns (injured), Dorsett (hands), Thompkins (lol) and Waters (FR)...I see a lot of 2 TE sets and run the ball. At least that's what I would do

Advertisement
Dorsett, Waters, Thompkins are the only healthy,available WRs. Hopefully Hurns is able to go and play effectively. Team is cursed.

RUN. THE. FOOT. BALL.

Mike James deserves 30 ******* carries in this game and Duke looked more explosive too. No reason not to pound those guys into submission.

Absolutely, would lve to see 45 runs. It would help the defense as well by keeping them off the field.

Fisch gon Fisch, we throw the ball downfield alot in this game. Hurns will play, Dorsett catch the ball we pray! They gotta be carefull satcking the box if Duke gets goin like last week there will be noone on the backside to help. Would love to James and Duke running wild.

Advertisement
Back