Wednesday news....DJ out

Advertisement
We could run Oklahoma's wishbone offense from the 1970's and people on this board would still complain that we pass too much. USF will likely stack the box and force us to throw. Fortunately I trust Fisch to adjust accordingly and not be content with running the ball for no gain.

I get a kick out of Fisch. He's like Wild Bill Hilcock. Never know WHAT that boy is thinking. But you know it's got some crazy stuff involved.

Advertisement
too bad we recruited two kids at receiver simply not ready to play anytime soon (Carter, Jones). No excuse for Miami, given our recruiting base, not to get WRs that can contribute right away.

What about the three that came in and did play? :ohlord: With fans like these.... right Gary?

red herring. I'm not talking about the 3 that did.....only the ones that didn't....because they are not ready (and might never be ready).

Ok keyboard quarterback. Your premise is soo askew I dont even know where to start.

too bad we recruited two kids at receiver simply not ready to play anytime soon (Carter, Jones). No excuse for Miami, given our recruiting base, not to get WRs that can contribute right away.

What about the three that came in and did play? :ohlord: With fans like these.... right Gary?

red herring. I'm not talking about the 3 that did.....only the ones that didn't....because they are not ready (and might never be ready).

You do know Jontavious Carter was being recruited by Saban after Miami landed this kid right? What's not to like about shirting two 6'4" WR's with speed and great hands? I love that these kids get to develop and play 4 years here. Not everybody is going to start from day one when you have to bring as many WR's as Golden did last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back