Wednesday crooting update from Ivins!

Advertisement
That’s because he can’t change it. It means nothing. Now if Sapp decommits and changes it then yes but you can’t change a crystal ball once the kid commits.
Cool, I did not know that. Thanks for the knowledge. I was wondering why Ivins hadn't changed his pick in almost 2 years. Now I know.

Ingraham? Was he at STA? Didn't Jordan Battle the safety wind up there too after everyone was sure he was headed to OSU?

OSU thought they had Battle too.

The details from Zach Smiths phone contact with Urb showed some of that recruitment. He was essentially dyng to commit there when they were his biggest offer...that Bama 1 came thru and away we go

Advertisement
Advertisement
I Always Felt Like The Staff Would Take 4 Wide Receivers This Class Because Of The Type Of Offense System We Run So Our 4 Wide Outs Would Be Brinson, George, Smith, And Brown 💯

I love this thats the class i want to take 1 rb hopefully Thad an these 4 at WR Yuk an Smith arw good for 5-10 Carries a game if needed but we'll have Chaney, Knighton, which are gonna be 2 stars on day! Burns backin up again hopefully Thad and again also Smith an Yuk could get sone carries to take a work load off!!

Covid could be the mvp of this class , it literally has us in the running for multiple guys we’d never even got to second base with. From no contact to having them over for some ****tails.

Crazy.

Been saying it since day one. There is a big difference between half your games being away and literally all of them requiring travel. Especially when a player has older family like grandparents that want to watch him play. Send your kid out of state and it's hotels, restaurants and contact with countless more people every single game.

Plus uncertainty makes moms want to have their sons close where they can see them if they feel anxious.

I'm thinking if we take 4 WRs, maybe a QSkinner type is the way to go??? I'm just wondering, if we go with his upside and take what I'd hope to be an immediate commitment over someone like Yul who could very well drag this thing all the way to Early Signing Day.

Been saying it since day one. There is a big difference between half your games being away and literally all of them requiring travel. Especially when a player has older family like grandparents that want to watch him play. Send your kid out of state and it's hotels, restaurants and contact with countless more people every single game.

Plus uncertainty makes moms want to have their sons close where they can see them if they feel anxious.
First paragraph: opening lines in Guide to Recruiting the Crib

Advertisement
Just Win Baby GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back