Wednesday Buzz - Several UM 2013 recruits in jeopardy

If AQM doesn't make it in......smh

Moar calculators!
Moar pocket protectors!
Nerd U, where good football isn't welcome.

You'd be certain it was a UM issue and not an NCAA issue keeping him out?

UM fans love killing UM. UM fan=redneck husband who beats his wife drinking the last Pabst.

Advertisement
If AQM doesn't make it in......smh

Moar calculators!
Moar pocket protectors!
Nerd U, where good football isn't welcome.

You'd be certain it was a UM issue and not an NCAA issue keeping him out?

UM fans love killing UM. UM fan=redneck husband who beats his wife drinking the last Pabst.

Chise ignore this cack smoker, he lives on PEN-ISland and subscribes to tin foil hat weekly.

I want AQM and Bond. A few ***** given about Griffen and zero ***** about kamalu

Advertisement
Is Kamula not the kid that was thinking of going elsewhere? Seems like some are making him out to be a grades casualty when he may be an "I don't want to come to UM" casualty.

Kamula is in. Bonds is deferring until january. Griffen is going prep. AMQ is in. Derozer is already enrolled. Brown will choose Miami on Friday.

There

Is Kamula not the kid that was thinking of going elsewhere? Seems like some are making him out to be a grades casualty when he may be an "I don't want to come to UM" casualty.

Did he not sign a LOI? If he didn't even do that, then I wouldn't get my hopes up on ever seeing him.

Advertisement
Kamula is in. Bonds is deferring until january. Griffen is going prep. AMQ is in. Derozer is already enrolled. Brown will choose Miami on Friday.

There

EXCELLENT

22.gif

with have figs, kirby, dp, and gaines at lb with ambrister and cornelius as limited but experienced back ups. if bond came in January, that wouldnt bother me. i would be fine with just aqm and kamula

i said this in another thread but the herald does report old news a lot, whenever they dont have an update on something they just roll with what they got no matter how old the info is,

Advertisement
Let me get this straight....... Kamalu said he wasn't coming then said he was coming but changed his mind to not coming and now he's coming again? Wait , what?

Sound right?

Did he not sign a LOI? If he didn't even do that, then I wouldn't get my hopes up on ever seeing him.

I'm not sure if he signed, but I do know the talk was that dude was literally thinking about going back to JUCO this year since he's a redshirt freshman. Personally, I don't think he's ever going to suit up in O&G.

Advertisement
According to griffin he's coming in December and just playing basketball this year

Advertisement
Back