Wednesday Buzz - Several UM 2013 recruits in jeopardy

why do people still listen to Ferman?

dude just reports **** for subscriptions....has no idea what hes doing

Advertisement
there was a few mistakes in that column. Manny Navarro said the financial aid office claimed derosier filled out the paper work.

My lawn guy says Bond is still up in the air but doubtful, kamalu is out , Griffin is prep and I have a sink hole forming by the shrubs.

I'd trust Barry Jackson's word over what we read on these message boards. If he says that Derosier is a Cane and that AQM isn't yet, I'll believe it.

Barry Jackson has been pretty reliable so far. If AQM were TOTALLY good to go, with all the i's dotted and the t's crossed, I would think he could still have joined summer II today or Monday. The fact that he didn't makes me suspect that there is still some hangup (clearinghouse?).

Advertisement
the fact that we're on page 2 of this thread, and the poster who proclaimed AQM "was in," is nowhere to be found should tell you everything

If AQM doens't get in...

Boondock_zpsa21f8ad2.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

“Stacy is a No. 1 receiver,” UM receivers coach Brennan Carroll said. “He’s got ridiculous transition ability, great hands. We’re going to throw balls to him in the end zone and he’s going to score touchdowns and he’s going to tell you about it.

16.gif

Advertisement
Ferman reported an hour ago AQM looks good for later this month. He reported 5 min ago, Griffin heading to prep

Hope this is true, having AQM get reps early is big. Idk about the rest of the board, but when I heard of Griffins commitment I assumed he was going prep and we just offered him as a future investment

I thought the same with Griffin, that's why he didn't end up at Texas A&M because they thought he wouldn't make it. I hope he gets in but I'm not surprised by this situation at all.

Ferman reported an hour ago AQM looks good for later this month. He reported 5 min ago, Griffin heading to prep

Hope this is true, having AQM get reps early is big. Idk about the rest of the board, but when I heard of Griffins commitment I assumed he was going prep and we just offered him as a future investment

I thought the same with Griffin, that's why he didn't end up at Texas A&M because they thought he wouldn't make it. I hope he gets in but I'm not surprised by this situation at all.

If Griffin needs to go to prep, so be it.

I just hope this freak of an athlete signs with us again in February 2014.

Advertisement

If Griffin needs to go to prep, so be it.

I just hope this freak of an athlete signs with us again in February 2014.

Me too, if he didn't re-sign I'd be a little upset lol.

bottom line, i will be sick if aqm doesnt make it. he reminds me of the old school canes. bond and kamula i have just figured are out.

Advertisement
Crazy that we could still end up with a big haul of DLs

AQM
Derosier
Kamalu
Fadol
Gilbert
Bond

AQM
Derosier
Kamalu
Fadol
Gilbert
Bond

considering dropping the bass every time you arent *****ing like in the wez.
you don't think that is a big haul. you probably have an issue with everyone on that list but AQM amirite?

AQM
Derosier
Kamalu
Fadol
Gilbert
Bond

considering dropping the bass every time you arent *****ing like in the wez.
you don't think that is a big haul. you probably have an issue with everyone on that list but AQM amirite?

I've never seen any of those guys play football and I leave the evaluation of players up to the coaches. What I do like about that group of guys is that they're all at least one year removed from high school (sans aqm) and we clearly need all the help we can get on the DL.

If AQM doesn't make it in......smh

Moar calculators!
Moar pocket protectors!
Nerd U, where good football isn't welcome.

Advertisement
Back