Wednesday, 8/26 PractiSe

Advertisement

I just been watching this tape everyday waiting for the 10th.

Haven't seen film like this since Duke Johnson and Dalvin Cook. His talent explodes off the screen. Chaney's film is good no doubt but this Rooster tape is next level imo. I don't know how anyone could watch it and not rank him top of the heap in FL.

I stopped watching after the first run. Everything that needs to be seen is right there. Guy is a fokyn monster and we are the luckiest team ever

Boy, old 19 is a big old goon, isn't he? That's a fcking freshmans! He's going to look like a Bosa Bro (without the tendency toward eating man genitalia) by the time he's a junior.
TVD is a big ol sum bìtch (Stone Cold voice)...

He reminds me of Justice Hansen with that unorthodox delivery but has good arm talent & has good mobility outside of the pocket.

I still wanna see how accurate TVD will be against ACC caliber Defensive speed, but I think after a redshirt he can be developed into a legit starter for us.

Advertisement
Don't want to start any unnecessary drama, but from the way Hickson talked about Burns maybe he is thinking about opting out.
1598474356843.png

TVD is a big ol sum bìtch (Stone Cold voice)...

He reminds me of Justice Hansen with that unorthodox delivery but has good arm talent & has good mobility outside of the pocket.

I still wanna see how accurate TVD will be against ACC caliber Defensive speed, but I think after a redshirt he can be developed into a legit starter for us.
No idea how good he'll be, but size wise he reminds me of that goon from Temple, Anthony Russo. Van ******* is going to look like a DE by the time he's a junior.

Advertisement
Roger Craig and Barry Sanders?

I'd take a Dave Meggett at this point.
A guy who can run, catch and hurt people with some returns and moving the chains.
Barry Sanders is the greatest RB of all time IMO.

Played on some of the worst teams with Detroit but was still one of the most game changing & impactful dynamic backs who could hit a homerun on any given play.

The best field vision of all-time, the best juke artist of all-time, the best escape artists of all-time, I've never seen a RB make defenders miss even without blockers like Barry Sanders did, he could literally have 4 or 5 guys all closing in on him about to tackle him & he could still find a way to maneuver out of it. And in the open field would absolutely embarrass DB's trying to tackle him, he would literally spin Safeties around who were in pursuit.

Barry was special player cut from elite cloth & he cut his career short, had he not retired he probably would've surpassed Walter Payton's record before Emmitt did.

My top 5 favorite (key word is favorite, not best) RB's of All-time:

1. Barry Sanders
2. LaDainian Tomlinson
3. Marshall Faulk
4. Edgerrin James
5. Ricky Williams

Barry Sanders is the greatest RB of all time IMO.

Played on some of the worst teams with Detroit but was still one of the most game changing & impactful dynamic backs who could hit a homerun on any given play.

The best field vision of all-time, the best juke artist of all-time, the best escape artists of all-time, I've never seen a RB make defenders miss even without blockers like Barry Sanders did, he could literally have 4 or 5 guys all closing in on him about to tackle him & he could still find a way to maneuver out of it. And in the open field would absolutely embarrass DB's trying to tackle him, he would literally spin Safeties around who were in pursuit.

Barry was special player cut from elite cloth & he cut his career short, had he not retired he probably would've surpassed Walter Payton's record before Emmitt did.

1. Barry Sanders
2. LaDainian Tomlinson
3. Marshall Faulk
4. Edgerrin James
5. Ricky Williams
Barry really only had one Good OLman Lomas Brown...who ironically played on the same Springs HS team as Freddy Miles...

Advertisement
8Barry Sanders is the greatest RB of all time IMO.

1. Barry Sanders
2. LaDainian Tomlinson
3. Marshall Faulk
4. Edgerrin James
5. Ricky Williams
Jim Brown
Earl Campbell

Jim Brown
Earl Campbell
They were both all-time greats no doubt I just never saw them play live, I seen highlights & I'm aware of how great they were, I just wasn't alive during their careers.

And my list wasn't the top 5 best, it was my top 5 favorite, meaning my personal 5 favorite RB's that I liked watching the most in the NFL.

But for the older guys who did see them play I know Jim Brown, Earl Campbell, Eric ****erson & Walter Payton are all on their lists & I would agree with them too.

Advertisement

1. Barry Sanders
2. LaDainian Tomlinson
3. Marshall Faulk
4. Edgerrin James
5. Ricky Williams
LT my all time favorite. He did it all. Best vision and balance I’ve ever seen live. He was so fun to watch in SD

They were both all-time greats no doubt I just never saw them play live, I seen highlights & I'm aware of how great they were, I just wasn't alive during their careers.

And my list wasn't the top 5 best, it was my top 5 favorite, meaning my personal 5 favorite RB's that I liked watching the most in the NFL.

But for the older guys who did see them play I know Jim Brown, Earl Campbell, Eric ****erson & Walter Payton are all on their lists & I would agree with them too.
I saw Campbell as a kid. Use to kill me I was a Cowboys fan.
I'm going on the vibe I got when I saw them run. (Brown on tape) but taking a step back, I could have a top 20 RBs list. They're are alot of good ones.

JB retired when I was 10, so I never saw him on TV, but I saw lots of EC, ED & WP. I still remember Earl's run against A&M that broke the record.

Advertisement
Back